David Filoni is a director, producer, screenwriter, and voice actor from the United States. He has worked on Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Mandalorian, and the Star Wars: The Clone Wars theatrical feature and television series.
|Born Name||Dave Filoni|
|Date of Birth||07 Jun 1974 in the United States|
|Birth Place||Mount Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Hometown||Mount Lebanon, Pennsylvania|
|Height (in Feet-Inches)||5 Feet 6 Inches|
|Weight (in Kilograms)||65 KG|
Dave Filoni Biography
Dave Filoni grew raised in Mt. Lebanon, Pennsylvania, a Pittsburgh suburb. In 1992, he graduated from Mt. Lebanon High School, and in 1996, he graduated from Edinboro University of Pennsylvania. According to composer Kevin Kiner (who did the majority of the music for The Clone Wars and Rebels), Filoni’s father was an opera and classical music fan; as such, he inherited an appreciation for classical music and helped with the collaboration process, with Kiner crediting Filoni for suggesting the organ in Grand Admiral Thrawn’s theme from Rebels. Filoni further said that his grandpa and uncle were also pilots, with the latter specializing in aircraft restoration. He recognized this as a big influence on the Star Wars Resistance idea.
Dave Filoni’s Height, Weight
Dave Filoni is almost six feet tall and weighs hardly more than 80 pounds. He has lovely warm black eyes and Black locks. There is no information on his chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps, and so on.
- Prior to joining Lucasfilm Animation, Filoni directed episodes of the first season of the animated series Avatar: The Last Airbender for Nickelodeon.
- Filoni, an enthusiastic Star Wars fan, dressed up as the Jedi Master for the beginning of Revenge of the Sith and was disappointed by the character’s fate in the film.
- Filoni departed Nickelodeon when George Lucas hired him to work on a Star Wars animated series. Filoni explained on The Star Wars Show that he first thought he was being pranked when he was offered the Star Wars position.
- He is the director of the animated feature film Star Wars: The Clone Wars and the supervising director of the animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
- On Sunday, May 28, 2007, Filoni spoke at Celebration IV alongside producer Catherine Winder to explain the origins of the new television series and disclose how The Clone Wars is being constructed.
- He declared at the moment that he will be writing for the Clone Wars monthly comic. Filoni plays the bounty hunter Embo in many episodes throughout several seasons. Filoni was recognized as an Honorary Member of the 501st Legion worldwide costuming group in February 2009 in honor of his contributions to the ongoing Star Wars narrative.
Dave Filoni’s Net Worth In 2022
When it comes to Dave Filoni’s net worth, Celebrity Net Worth thinks that he is worth about $4 million. However, Net Worth Post claims Filoni’s net worth is substantially higher, at $18 million. So, anything between $4 and $8 million isn’t awful.
Dave Filoni Wife, Marriage
Although Star Wars fans are well-versed in Dave’s professional life, they are less familiar with the folks he lives with at home. E. Anne Covery, Dave’s wife, is also involved in the Star Wars universe, and not simply via Dave. Anne’s short tale “Bug” was included in the collection The Clone Wars: Stories of Light and Dark. Her spouse worked on an episode of The Clone Wars that inspired the novel.