Kwon Kyung-won is a South Korean footballer who plays for the Gamba Osaka Football Club, often known as Gamba Osaka, a Japanese professional football club based in the Osaka prefecture. He also plays for the South Korean national team, where he has twenty-three caps and two goals.
|Full Name||Kwon Kyung-won|
|Date of Birth & Age||31 January 1992 (age 30)|
|Birth Place||Seoul, South Korea|
|Hometown & Country||Seoul, South Korea|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
Kwon Kyung-won Biography
On January 31, 1992, Kwon Kyung-won, popularly known as Kyung-won, was born in Seoul, South Korea’s capital city. Kwon was born under the sign of Pisces. Kwon spent most of his childhood in South Korea. He is of South Korean origin and is a South Korean citizen. Kwon attended a South Korean preparatory school.
Kwon Kyung-parents won are South Koreans. Kyung-name won’s father is Lee Mi-suk, and his mother’s name is Kwon Sang-jo. Both are South Koreans with Asian ancestors. Kwon has kept his brothers’ individuality and self-identity hidden.
Kwon Kyung-won’s Height, Weight
Kwon is 30 years old as of 2022. He is 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs over 73kg. He has lovely warm black eyes and Black locks. There is no information on his chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps, and so on.
- Kyung-won has always been an exceptional athlete. Kyung-won was formerly interested in any enterprise that included colleges or research centers. Kwon participated in a variety of school events and activities. Kyung-won was consistently involved in extracurricular activities as a kid and enjoyed them.
- Kwon made his professional debut at the age of 21 as a capable defender for South Korean first-tier league team Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors. Kwon agreed to a one-year contract extension with Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors till 2014. He appeared 25 occasions while in Jeonbuk. He played youth football at Dong-a University before making his professional debut with Jeonbuk.
- Al Ahli signed him when his contract with Jeonbuk expired. He was there for two years, from February 10, 2018, until June 15, 2015. On January 2, 2017, he joined the Chinese club TJ Quanjian’s roster and started to demonstrate his expertise in matches in which he was given the opportunity to participate. Kwon was constantly in the starting eleven of TJ Quanjian’s competitions due to his continuous performance in matches.
- In 2019, he was loaned from Tianjin Tianhai to Jeonbuk. He was there from 2019 to 2020. He joined the South Korean squad Gamba Osaka on January 9, 2022, and is presently giving his all for the team. He has made 10 appearances for Gamba Osaka and scored two goals in that time.
- He has been a member of the South Korean U23 national team since 2013. He appeared in four U23 matches for South Korea. He also played U19 matches for the South Korean national team, scoring one goal in three appearances.
- Kwon is a prominent member of the South Korean national team. On October 7, 2017, he scored his first goal for South Korea in a friendly match against Russia. The game was placed at VEB Arean in Moscow, Russia.
- He has made 27 appearances for his country, including U23 and senior squad games. Kwon is ready to compete for South Korea in the FIFA World Cup 2022, which will be held in November of that year. Qatar will be in charge of staging the next World Cup.
Kwon Kyung-won’s Net Worth
Kwon Kyung-won, the most important player for Gamba Osaka FC, began playing professionally in 2013. During his nine-year professional football career, he was a member of various teams. Kwon’s great football career may have contributed significantly to his financial riches. Kwon has a wonderful life as a result of his perseverance and hard work.
Kwon Kyung-won gets £838,600 per year and £17,4700 per week as a Gamba Osaka player, according to salary sport. Kwon’s current market worth is £350Th, according to the transfer market. When he joined his current club, Gamba Osaka, in 2022, his all-time most-valued market worth was £750Th. In 2022, Kwon Kyung-net won’s worth is estimated to be $3 million.
Kwon Kyung-won’s Girlfriend, Dating
Kwon is shy and introverted by nature when it comes to his amorous mood. The South Korean athlete’s dating life has remained a mystery due to his secretive demeanor. It’s tough to determine his current love position since he’s never been recognized as dating anyplace.
Kwon might be seeing someone else and delaying informing them till the proper moment comes. Kwon may not have time to interact since he is still obsessed with his job. Kwon Kyung-won is no longer in a relationship, despite the lack of information.
Awards & Achievement
- AFC Champions League Dream team (1): 2015
- UAE Pro League Best XI (1): 2015-16
- K League 1 Best XI (1): 2020