Iké Dominique Ugbo is a professional soccer player for the Ligue 1 team Troyes. He was born in England and now plays for the Canadian national team. Ugbo was born in England and grew up in Canada, where he played childhood soccer before returning to England and joining Chelsea’s youth squad.
|Full Name||Ike Dominique Ugbo|
|Date of Birth||September 21, 1998|
|Birth Place||Lewisham, England|
|Age||24 years old|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Net Worth||$1-$5 million|
Ike Ugbo Biography
Ugbo is of Nigerian heritage and was born in Lewisham, Greater London. He and his family relocated to Canada when he was four or five years old. Similarly, Ike Ugbo’s zodiac sign is Virgo. Ike Ugbo was born in Lewisham, England, which is why he has English citizenship. His nationality and religious beliefs are unclear.
In Canada, he played youth soccer with Brampton East SC and Woodbridge Strikers, with the latter winning an international under-10 competition in Disney World in 2008. When he returned to the United Kingdom, he joined the Chelsea Academy at the under-10 level. With Chelsea, he won the UEFA Youth League in 2014-15 and 2015-16.
Ike Ugbo Height, Weight, Body measurement
He has brown hair and eyes that are black. Ike Ugbo is 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs around 70kg. The chest, waist, and biceps sizes of Ugbo are unknown. His clothing and shoe sizes are likewise unclear. He has a thin build and enjoys staying active with a healthy diet.
- He earned his first professional contract with Chelsea in 2015, however, he continued to play for the U17 through U23 teams. Ugbo agreed to a season-long loan with Barnsley on July 17, 2017.
- Ugbo made his debut off the bench against Bristol City on August 5, 2017, in a 3-1 defeat. On August 26, he scored his first professional goal against Sunderland.
- The loan tenure of Ugbo with Barnsley was canceled on January 3, 2018, due to a lack of playing time.
- The next day, Ugbo was loaned out to League One team Milton Keynes Dons for the duration of the 2017-18 season.
- Ugbo made his debut for the club on January 6, 2018, in a 1-0 third-round FA Cup away win against Queens Park Rangers.
- In August 2018, he joined Scunthorpe United on loan, along with Jak Alnwick.
- In August 2019, it was confirmed that the striker will spend the season on loan at Roda JC in the Dutch second division.
- On August 18, 2020, he was loaned to Belgian club Cercle Brugge.
- Ugbo might have represented England, Canada, or Nigeria.
- Ugbo has played for England at the under-17 and under-20 levels. Ugbo represented England U20 at the 2017 Toulon Tournament in June 2017, scoring the lone goal in their 1-0 opening group stage match against Angola and converted a penalty shot in the final shootout against Ivory Coast to help his team win the trophy.
- He stated in September 2021 that he has chosen to switch his international allegiance to Nigeria. Two months later, on November 4, he changed his international allegiance to Canada.
- The next day, he was called up to the squad for the upcoming 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifying games against Costa Rica and Mexico.
- On November 12, he made his international debut for Canada as an 83rd-minute replacement against Costa Rica.
Ike Ugbo’s Net Worth
Ugbo is one of the most gifted young players on the planet, an amazing gem of a player who can play in a variety of positions. He is the sort of player who lives a lavish lifestyle with wonderful vehicles, a big home, a swagger, and gorgeous girlfriends. His capacity to manage fame, on the other hand, is closely related to how he handles the ball. He does not have time for long and costly vacations. His principal source of income is his success as a soccer player. Ike Ugbo’s net worth is believed to be between $1 and $5 million.
Ike Ugbo Girlfriend, Dating
Footballer Ike is unmarried and has never been married. Ugbo is not dating anybody as of 2022. There are no records of a previous relationship. Instead of becoming involved in such activities, he prefers to concentrate on his job. Ugbo likes spending time with his family, friends, and relatives while also focusing on his work. As a result, the athlete is not involved in any romantic relationships.
When Ugbo is ready to start dating, he will undoubtedly find a spouse, and he hasn’t been engaged in any rumors or scandals, so he has a clean, professional profile.
- Ike Ugbo, sometimes known as Ike Dominique Ugbo, is an English professional footballer who is on loan from Chelsea to Roda JC in the Dutch Eerste Divisie.
- On September 21, 1998, Ike Ugbo was born. Ugbo will be 24 years old in 2022. Similarly, Ike Ugbo’s zodiac sign is Virgo.
- Ugbo’s net worth is believed to be between $1 and $5 million. His salary details are missing.
- Ugbo is quite active on social media, such as Twitter, and he has 64.6k Instagram followers.
- In FIFA 22, Ugbo’s overall rating is 72, with a potential of 78. Ugbo’s skill movements are rated as 2-stars. He favors shooting with his right foot.