Kawennáhere Devery Jacobs is a Canadian actress who goes by the stage name Devery Jacobs. She was nominated for a Canadian Screen Award for Best Actress for her work in Rhymes for Young Ghouls.
|Name||Kawennáhere Devery Jacobs|
|Date of Birth||8 August 1993|
|Age||29 years old|
|Birthplace||Kahnawake, Quebec, Canada|
|Currently lives in||Ontario, Canada|
Devery Jacobs Biography
Kawennáhere Devery Jacobs was born in Kahnawake, Quebec, Canada on August 8, 1993 (age 29). Jacobs’ Hawaiian name is Kanien’keha: ka (Mohawk). Jacobs was a student at John Abbott College studying correctional intervention at the time of her appearance in Rhymes for Young Ghouls.
Devery Jacobs’s Height, Weight
She is 5 feet 2 inches tall. She weighs approximately 55 kg She has lovely warm brown eyes and Black locks. There is no information on her chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps, and so on.
- Jacobs debuted as an actor in the late 2000s, with roles in The Dead Zone (2007) and Assassin’s Creed: Lineage (2009).
- Rhymes for Young Ghouls, which debuted at the 2013 Toronto International Film Festival, starred Jacobs as the primary role. Jacobs was nominated for a Canadian Screen Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role for her performance in the film.
- She appears in the music video for A Tribe Called Red’s “Sisters” in 2014.
- In the second season of American Gods, Jacobs portrayed Sam Black Crow, a young Cherokee college student who identifies as “two-spirited.” In an interview, she said that Neil Gaiman (author of the books on which the series is based) actively campaigned for her casting, but added:
- “I identify as LGBTQ, not bipolar since I’m Mohawk and we don’t have that.”
- Jacobs also appeared as Lilith Bathory in the first and second seasons of Netflix’s The Order in 2019.
- In 2021, Jacobs starred in the critically acclaimed TV series Reservation Dogs, which follows a group of Indigenous kids growing up on a reservation in rural Oklahoma. She also enters the show’s writers’ room for season 2.
Devery Jacobs’s Net Worth In 2022
The net worth of Devery Jacobs is reported to be approximately $2 million. Her primary source of income is her acting profession. Devery Jacobs’ monthly salary and other professional earnings total more than $450,000 every year. Her extraordinary accomplishments have earned her a luxury lifestyle and some expensive automobile rides. She is one of Canada’s wealthiest and most powerful actresses.
Devery Jacobs Boyfriend, Dating
Devery Jacobs is not married and is presently single. Jacobs considers himself to be queer. Devery Jacobs’ weight reduction and height, on the other hand, were attractive. She stood at an appealing height of 1.57m and had a nice body weight, which suited his personality. Devery Jacobs has no spouse or children from past relationships as of mid-2022.