Yassine Bounou is a Moroccan soccer goalkeeper who currently plays for the Moroccan national team and the La Liga club Sevilla. He previously played for Wydad Casablanca and Atletico Madrid before joining Girona in 2016. ISG manages the Moroccan player. He was awarded the top payer of the month in February 2018.
|Real Name||Yassine Bounou|
|Height in cm & m||192cm or 1.92m|
|Also height in feet and inches||6 feet 4 inches|
|Weight in kgs||78 kg|
|His date of Birth||1991-04-05 00:00:00|
|And age||31 years (as of 2022)|
|Nationality||Morocco but born in Canada|
|His house||Montreal, Canada|
|Club career debut||Wydad Casablanca 2010-12, Atletico Madrid B 2012-14, Atletic Madrid 2014-16, Girona 2016-20, Sevilla 2020-present|
|His father name||Unknown|
|And brother name||Not known|
|Salary||Weekly in £15,000, and £780,000 in yearly|
|Net worth||$1 Million – $5 Million USD|
Yassine Bounou Biography
Yassine Bounou was born in Montreal on April 5, 1991, and has dual citizenship as a Moroccan and a Canadian. He was born in Canada and was sent to Morocco at a young age.
Yassine Bounou’s Height, Weight
He is 6 feet 4 inches tall. He weighs approximately 578 kg. He has lovely warm black eyes and Black locks. There is no information on his chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps, and so on.
- Yassine Bounou began his football career as a goalkeeper with Wydad Casablanca. He made his professional debut in 2011 after being promoted from the junior club. He subsequently departed the club in 2012 after making just eight appearances and scoring zero goals.
- Bounou joined Atletico Madrid B on July 1, 2012, for a cost of £324,000. On May 31st, 2013, he renounced his contract with the club for the following four years. After the departures of Thibaut Courtois and Daniel Aranzubia in the summer of 2014, he was promoted to the senior team.
- Bounou made his professional debut on July 24, 2014, in a 1-0 victory against CD Numancia. He appeared in 47 matches for the club.
- Yassine Bounou was loaned out to Real Zaragoza on a season-long agreement and made his debut in a 5-3 defeat against UD Las Palmas, replacing Oscar Whalley. He appeared in 16 games toward the conclusion of the season. He presently plays for Girona in Spain, where he signed a two-year contract on July 12, 2016, with a market value of £540,000. He has appeared in 66 games thus far.
National Career of Yassine Bounou
- Yassine Bounou made his debut for Morocco U20, where he played four matches. He also competed in the 2012 Toulon Tournament. He then picked the U-23 squad for the Summer Olympics in 2012. He appeared in four games for the U23 squad.
- Bounou received his first senior cap under coach Rachid Taoussi on August 14, 2013, in an international friendly against Burkina Faso, which resulted in a 1-2 loss. He has received five caps for his country.
Yassine Bounou’s Net Worth
Yassine Bounou has an estimated net worth of approximately $1.5 million as of 2022, mostly from his football career. He earns £15,000 per week and £780,000 per year as a goalkeeper for Sevilla.
Bounou earned roughly €1,144,000 per year while playing for Girona in 2019.
As of 2022, Bounou’s current market worth is predicted to be £15 million.
Yassine Bounou’s Girlfriend, Dating
At the moment, He is not romantically involved with anyone. He is a single man who is very focused on his career. Furthermore, He does not disclose his previous relationships or dating history in the public domain. he keeps his private life hidden from the paparazzi. Yassine is not the subject of any rumors or controversies. He has kept his distance from rumors that could jeopardize his career. However, He has a clean record and has never been involved in any controversies.
Awards & Achievement
- La Liga Zamora Trophy: 2021–22
- UEFA Europa League Squad of the Season: 2019–20
- La Liga Mid-Season African MVP: 2021–22
- La Liga African MVP: 2021–22
- CIES La Liga Team of the Season: 2021–22
- Best Moroccan goalkeeper abroad: 2021–22