Posted on October 30, 2022
Paola Perego is a well-known Italian television host who has already captured the audience’s attention with her superb hosting abilities.
|Full Name||Paola Perego|
|Net Worth||$1Million- $5Million|
|Date Of Birth||April 17, 1966|
|Place Of Birth||Monza, Lombardy, Italy|
|Nicknames||Paola Perego, Perego, Paola|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
Paola Perego Biography
Paola Perego was born In Monza. Her grandparents’ home in Brugherio was where she spent her first 20 years. After visiting a friend in Milan, she made her modeling debut in 1982. She began her career on television in 1983 at the regional station Antenna 3 Lombardia, where she co-starred in a sketch with Teo Teocoli and comedians Ric e Gian. She was hired in 1984 after being recognized by the Fininvest television network.
Paola Perego’s Height, Weight
Paola Perego is 5 feet 7 inches tall. She weighs approximately 58 kg (121 lbs). She has lovely warm Grey eyes and Black locks. There is no information on her chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps, and so on.
- She began her career on Italia 1 with Marco Columbro’s primetime program Autostop. Afterward, She worked on a number of entertainment and sports programs throughout the 1980s, including Record, Superecord, American Ball, Cadillac, Grand Prix, Azzurro, and Calciomania.
- She relocated to Telemontecarlo in 1991, where she hosted the primetime medical program Quando c’è la salute with Tiberio Timperi and Settimo squillo with Remo Girone for the 1991–1992 season. She obtained a deal with RAI the following year and hosted the daily programs Mattina duo, In famiglia, Pomeriggio in famiglia, and Mattina in Famiglia from 1992 to 1996, first with Alessandro Cecchi Paone and then Massimo Giletti.
- In 1996, she rejoined Fininvest, which had changed its name to Mediaset. After anchoring the brief program Aspettando Beautiful, she took Rita Dalla Chiesa’s place in the archival transmission Forum, which was broadcast on Retequattro. Up until 2003, she hosted Forum for six years. She served as the host of the I sette vizi capital primetime program on Retequattro in 2002.
- She went back to RAI in 2003, where she stayed until 2005. She took Alda D’Eusanio’s position in that year’s Al posto to show on Rai 2; In place of Amanda Lear, who quit after the first episode, she hosted the Italian adaptation of The Mole in February 2004 under the name La Talpa.
- She returned to Mediaset in September 2005 to host the second season of La Talpa on Italia 1 after directing the Castrocaro Music Festival and Sanremo estate with Toto Cutugno. She took over for the journalists Benedetta Corbi and Giuseppe Brindisi in the afternoon informational program Verissimo, which was broadcast on Canale 5 in January 2006. Mediaset executives were condemned for their move by the transmission’s journalist crew.
- She stepped down as host of Verissimo in September 2006 and took Maurizio Costanzo’s place on the Sunday program, Buona Domenica, prompting a number of complaints over the quality of the transmission’s content. She also served as the host of the Il Momento della verità pilot, an Italia 1 broadcast of the Italian adaptation of Nada más que la Verdad, in June 2008. After Buona Domenica was canceled in the 2008–2009 season, she hosted a new Sunday program called Questa Domenica. She also hosted the third episode of the Italia 1 television series La Talpa in the fall of 2008. From March to April 2009, Perego hosted the fourth episode of Canale 5’s La Fattoria, the country’s version of The Farm.
- She took a break from television for a while, but in March 2010, she made a comeback, taking Barbara d’Urso’s place on Canale 5’s primetime program Lo show dei record. She served as host of the Italia 1 primetime program Wind Music Awards in May and June of the same year, taped in the Verona Arena.
- She returned to RAI in September 2010 to host the afternoon program Se… a casa di Paola, shown on Rai 1 from Monday through Friday. The show ran until June 2011, when it was canceled. She served as the host of Rai 1’s Friday night prime-time program Attenti a quei due – la sfida from January 13 until March 2, 2012. Since November 2012, she has hosted Rai 1’s Saturday night primetime program Superbrain.
Paola Perego’s Net Worth In 2022
Paola Perego net worth is believed to be between $1 million – $5 million. Her excellent profession as an actress and TV host is obviously her primary source of money.
Paola Perego Boyfriend, Dating
At the moment, She is not romantically involved with anyone. She is a single woman who is very focused on her career. Furthermore, She does not disclose her previous relationships or dating history in the public domain. She keeps her private life hidden from the paparazzi. Paola is not the subject of any rumors or controversies. She has kept her distance from rumors that could jeopardize her career. However, She has a clean record and has never been involved in any controversies.