Liam Hemsworth is a well-known Australian actor. Given his elder brothers’ love of performing, it was only natural for him to follow in their footsteps and enter the world of movies. He played Josh Taylor in the serial opera Neighbours and Marcus in the children’s television series The Elephant Princess.
|Celebrated Name||Liam Hemsworth|
|Place Of Birth||Melbourne, Australia|
|Ethnicity||English, Irish, Scottish, and German|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Net Worth||$16 Million|
|Ex Wife||Miley Cyrus|
|Awards Won||Young Hollywood Breakthrough of the Year, Teen Choice Awards Male Breakout, People Choice Awards|
Liam Hemsworth Biography
The third child and youngest son of social services counselor Craig Hemsworth and English teacher Leonie, Liam Hemsworth was born in Melbourne, Australia, on January 13, 1990. Before going to Philip Island at the age of eight, he spent part of his early years there. He is a citizen of Australia. In addition to having English, Irish, Scottish, and German origins, his maternal grandfather was a Dutch immigrant. He is a Christian and a Capricorn by astrological sign.
During his final year of high school, he got an agent because he wanted to pursue an acting career. When he was sixteen years old, he was given the chance to appear in one episode of the television program “Home and Away.” After that, he made a brief cameo in “McLeod’s Daughters.” Liam immigrated to the US in 2009 with the intention of boosting his Hollywood career.
Liam Hemsworth’s Height, Weight
When it comes to physical attributes, Liam has a really appealing body type and a charming face. Liam towers above everyone at 6 feet 3 inches tall. He should weigh 75 kg. His waist measures 33 inches around. His eyes are blue, and he has brown hair. His other metrics will be published as soon as they are available.
- In 2006, Liam Hemsworth debuted in small roles, but by the middle of 2007, he had secured a recurring part in the TV drama “Neighbors.”
- He performed the role of “Marcus” in “The Elephant Princess” after leaving the show in 2008.
- Following that, he played the lead in the TV comedy “Satisfaction,” which was followed by a part in the British movie “Triangle.”
- Even though he had previously made a name for himself in Australian television series and gained notoriety in the UK, this 19-year-old actor found Hollywood to be no walk in the park.
- His big break in Hollywood came in the form of Miley Cyrus’ co-starring part in the blockbuster movie “The Last Song” in 2010 after two disappointments.
- Liam then went on to star in another box office hit, “The Hunger Games,” demonstrating that he was a star in Hollywood for the long haul.
- Despite being unable to take part in “The Expendables,” he made sure to show up in the follow-up in 2012.
- He explored his romantic side in 2013 with the love story “Love and Honor,” in which he played a Vietnam War soldier.
- He signed on to star in the thriller “Paranoia” that same year, showcasing his versatility.
- He appeared in the movie “The Hunger Games,” which was published in the year 2012.
- Three Hunger Games sequels—The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay (Part 1), and The Hunger Games: Mockingjay (Part 2)—all of which were released in November 2013—saw him reprise his role as Gale Hawthorne.
- He co-starred in the 2013 films Empire State with Emma Roberts and Paranoia with Harrison Ford, Gary Oldman, and Amber Heard.
- He portrayed Kate Winslet’s love interest in the Australian literary adaptation “The Dressmaker,” which was shot in Victoria in the summer of 2014.
- He appeared in the 2016 film Independence Day: Resurgence by Roland Emmerich.
- In a relatively short period of time, Liam has started to rule Hollywood and win the hearts of fans. Glamour ranked him as the third “sexiest male” in 2013.
Liam Hemsworth’s Net Worth In 2022
Because of his roles in Neighbors and The Elephant Princess, Liam has a net worth of $16 million as of 2018. His main source of income is his “acting” job. His particular income has not yet been revealed and will be updated soon, but his supporters have no doubt that he is making a solid living from his career job.
Liam Hemsworth’s Wife, Marriage
Liam was formerly married to musician Miley Cyrus. They married in January 2016. Their marriage, on the other hand, did not survive long. The couple split happily in 2019.
He was linked to Laura Griffin from 2006 until 2009, and to Eiza Gonzalez in 2013. The stunning hottie was seen several times with Nina Dobrev, and suspicions of their dating appeared in 2014. The kind actor has long been involved in humanitarian activities, working as an ambassador for the “Australia Childhood Foundation,” a children’s charity.