Kim Min-Jae (born 15 November 1996) is a South Korean professional footballer who plays for Serie A club Napoli and the South Korean national team.
|Full name||Kim Min-Jae|
|Date of birth||15 November 1996|
|Place of birth||Tongyeon, South Korea|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
Kim Min-Jae Biography
Kim was born in the city of Tongyeong. Both of his parents were former sports, as was his brother, who was a goalie for Myongji University.
Kim began his childhood football career with the Tongyeong Elementary School football team. He eventually went to Gaya Elementary School in Haman, where he graduated. He attended Yeoncho Middle School and Suwon Technical High School, where he met Park Ji-sung and Kim Sun-min, two international players.
He attended Yonsei University after graduating from high school in 2015. He left out of school in July 2016, while he was a sophomore, to pursue his desire of making his professional debut, despite opposition from Yonsei University.
Kim Min-Jae’s Height, Weight
He is 6 feet 3 inches tall. He weighs approximately 85 kg. He has lovely warm black eyes and Black locks. There is no information on his chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps, and so on.
- Kim joined Gyeongju KHNP, a semi-professional team, on July 1, 2016, and has been a member of the Korea National League since the middle of the 2016 season. Kim played 15 games for KHNP till the conclusion of the regular season, helping his club reach the playoffs.
- Kim joined Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors on a free transfer on December 22, 2016.
- During the pre-season training camps in Dubai, Jeonbuk manager Choi Kang-hee voiced his confidence in him and employed him as a key player from the start.
- On June 25, 2017, Kim scored his first goal in a K League 1 match against Daegu FC. On August 19, he scored his second goal for Jeonbuk against Gwangju FC with a mid-range volley. On September 20, he was removed from the game against Sangju Sangmu due to accumulated warnings.
- Kim was picked to South Korea’s team for the last two World Cup qualifiers against Iran and Uzbekistan on August 14, 2017. On August 31, 2017, Kim made his international debut as a starter against Iran, sending out Iranian player Saeid Ezatolahi while also playing excellent defense for 84 minutes. Kim made his full-time debut against Uzbekistan on September 5, helping South Korea retain another clean sheet. South Korea qualified for the FIFA World Cup for the tenth time in a row as a result of these matches. However, he was injured on May 8, 2018, and was unable to compete in the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- South Korea beat Japan 2-1 in the 2018 Asian Games gold medal match on September 1, 2018. As a consequence of their triumph, Kim and his comrades were exempted from military duty, cutting their two-year conscription to just a few weeks of basic training.
Kim Min-Jae’s Girlfriend, Dating
At the moment, He is not romantically involved with anyone. He is a single man who is very focused on his career. Furthermore, He does not disclose his previous relationships or dating history in the public domain. he keeps his private life hidden from the paparazzi. Kim is not the subject of any rumors or controversies. He has kept his distance from rumors that could jeopardize his career. However, He has a clean record and has never been involved in any controversies.
Awards & Achievement
- K League 1 Young Player of the Year: 2017
- K League 1 Best XI: 2017, 2018
- AFC Asian Cup Team of the Tournament: 2019
- EAFF Championship Best Defender: 2019
- Serie A Player of the Month: September 2022
- AIC Serie A Player of the Month: October 2022