Christina Ricci is a well-known American actress. Ricci is most known for portraying eccentric characters with a dark edge in indie films, but she has also acted in a number of big offices smashes, grossing more than US$1.4 billion to date.
|Celebrated Name||Christina Ricci|
|Birth Name||Christina Ricci|
|Place Of Birth||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Brothers||Rafael Ricci and Dante Ricci|
|Debut Movie||Mermaids (1990)|
|Education||Edgemont Elementary School, Glenfield Middle School, Montclair High School, and Morristown–Beard School|
|Marital Status||Married (filled for divorce)|
|Married Date||October 26, 2013|
Christina Ricci Biography
Christina Ricci was born in Santa Monica, California, on February 12, 1980. Her parents, Ralph Ricci and Sarah Ricci, gave birth to her. Her mother works as a realtor, while her father is a lawyer. Her parents split when she was a teen. She is the fourth and youngest child of her parents. Her elder brothers are Rafael and Dante Ricci, and her older sister is Pia Ricci.
She is of Caucasian descent and has American citizenship. Her forefathers are of Scottish and Irish descent. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius. She is an ardent Christian. Ricci attended Edgemont Elementary School, Glenfield Middle School, Montclair High School, and Morristown-Beard School for her education. She ultimately attended the Professional Children’s School in New York City. She never completed her degree, though, owing to her performance schedule.
Christina Ricci Height, Weight
Christina Ricci is a pretty lady with a slim and attractive physique. She stands 1.55 meters tall (5 feet 1 inch) and weighs around 49 kg (108 lbs). Her physical measurements are 35-23-34 inches long, wide, and tall. She wears a bra size 34B. In the United States, her dress and shoe sizes are 4 and 6, respectively. Her dark brown hair is dark brown, and her hazel eyes are gorgeous. Her sexual orientation is straight.
- Christina Ricci began her acting career as a child actor. She was discovered by a local theater critic when she starred in a school production of ”The Twelve Days of Christmas”.
- Thereafter, she was featured in a pair of spoof commercials on Saturday Night Live.
- In 1990, Ricci made her big-screen debut as Cher’s character’s youngest daughter, Kate in the family drama film, ”Mermaids”.
- In the following year, Ricci starred as the morbidly precocious Wednesday Addams in Barry Sonnenfeld’s, ”The Addams Family”, which was based on the cartoon of the same name. She reprised the role for the 1993 sequel, Addams Family Values. Both films were commercial successes and critics singled out Ricci’s performances as highlights.
- In 1995, Ricci starred in her first lead role as Kathleen “Kat” Harvey in the live-action adaptation of the comedy-drama film, ”Casper”. The same year, she also starred in the film, ”Now and Then” and ”Gold Diggers: The Secret of Bear Mountain”.
- In 1996, she had a supporting role in the drama film, ”Bastard out of Carolina” which was the directorial debut of Anjelica Huston. She also played the character of Erin in the film ”The Last of the High Kings” in the same year.
- In 1997, Ricci starred in her first role as an adult actor in the movie, ”The Ice Storm” which reinforced her credentials as an actor though she portrayed a negative role.
- Ricci starred in the offbeat road movie, ”Fer and Loathing in Las Vegas” along with Jonny Depp in 1998. Subsequently, she appeared in the comedy movie, ”Buffalo 66” and the black comedy-drama ”The Opposite of Sex”.
Christina Ricci’s Net Worth in 2022
Christina Ricci is a wealthy actress who has accumulated a substantial fortune. She works as a producer as well. She has a large net worth of $22 million as of 2022, which she has acquired throughout the years. Her income and other assets, however, remain unclear.
Christina Ricci’s Husband, Marriage
Christina Ricci is married. Her spouse is Dolly grip James Heerdegen. The pair met on the set of the television program Pan Am in June 2011 and started dating. The pair got engaged in October 2012 and married on October 26, 2013, in Manhattan. They welcomed their first child, Freddie Heerdegen, in August 2014. After 7 years of marriage, the couple filed for divorce on July 2, 2020. According to sources, Christina secured a domestic violence restraining order against James in January 2021.
She formerly had a romantic connection with American comedian and actor Owen Benjamin. The pair started dating in March of 2008. After dating for a year, the pair got engaged on March 12, 2009. They were briefly engaged for a few months before splitting up in June 2009. Devon Sawa, Matthew Frauman, Adam Goldberg, Chris Evans, Kick Gurry, and Curtis Buchanan are just a handful of the celebrities she has dated.