Andreas Evald Cornelius (born March 16, 1993) is a Danish professional footballer who currently plays as a striker for Copenhagen and the Danish national team.
Andreas Cornelius Biography
Andreas Cornelius was born on March 16, 1993 (29 years, 6 months, and 10 days) and was born in Denmark. Andreas Cornelius works as a Soccer Player. His zodiac sign is Pisces. Andreas Cornelius had a unique upbringing and early life. Andreas Cornelius’s early life hard work and expertise proved to be his most powerful asset in becoming a top star. The names of Andreas Cornelius’ parents remain unknown to us. According to many reports, Andreas Cornelius was exceptionally brilliant from his youth and early age. We don’t know much about Andreas Cornelius’ upbringing and early life. More information on Andreas Cornelius’ upbringing and early life will be added shortly. Please remain tuned.
Andreas Cornelius Height, Weight, Body measurement
Andreas is 6′ 5″ tall and seems tall while standing with his companions. Despite being a bit taller than his pals, he manages to keep his weight under control. His weight is approximately 201 pounds, and he works out regularly to keep it that way. He enjoys exercising on a daily basis and encourages others to do the same.
- Andreas Cornelius began his professional career with the original FC Copenhagen club. He made his team debut in a Superliga match against Aarhus.
- He scored his first goal for the Danish club against Midtjylland during the 2012/13 season after being named a permanent member of the squad on May 20, 2012.
- The team went on to win the Danish Superliga in 2012-13, 2015-16, and 2016-17, as well as the Danish Cup three years in a row ( 2014-15, 2015- 2016, and 2016-17 ).
- Cornelius’ tenure at the club was remarkable and full of accomplishments, as he earned the Danish Superliga Golden Boot, Danish Superliga Player of the Year, and Danish Young Talent for the 2012-13 season.
- He was also a well-known and well-liked member of the Cophengan squad and supporters.
- His performance at Copenhagen FC garnered the attention of the English Football League Club, Cardiff City FC, who bought the star striker for an assumed recorded amount of £8 million in the club’s history.
- On June 27, 2013, Andreas Cornelius signed a five-year deal with Cardiff City. In the same match, he made his debut for the English club against Forest Green Rovers and scored his first goal for the English squad.
- Andreas Cornelius returned to his former club, FC Copenhagen, on January 31, 2014. In his first match back in Copenhagen, he scored a hat trick against Slovan Liberec.
- Cornelius joined Atlanta BC of the Italian Serie A for a cost of about €3.5 million.
- Andreas Cornelius started his international career with Denmark’s U-18, U-19, and U-21 teams.
- He made his senior Denmark National Football Team debut in 2010 and scored his first international goal for his country against Canada in a friendly, scoring a hat trick in the same match.
- Cornelius was one of the key players that helped Denmark reach the FIFA World Cup 2018 in Russia, with Christen Eriksen, Pione Sisto, Captain Simon Kjaer, vice William Kvist, Kasper Schmeichel, and Andreas Christensen.
Andreas Cornelius’s Net Worth
Andreas Cornelius’ net worth is believed to be more than $2 million. According to 2014 statistics, the average weekly compensation rate of a player in the Italian Serie A league is €28,657, which equates to almost €1.4 million in yearly income. As a result, his career earnings after playing for numerous teams might exceed $4 million dollars.
Andreas has many sponsorship and endorsement partnerships with well-known brands like Nike, which contribute to his income.
Andreas Cornelius Girlfriend, Dating
Andreas Cornelius is a well-known and endearing personality who has captured the hearts of people all across the world. He has also attracted a lot of female fans since there is a claim that he has been spotted with his girlfriend. The Danish striker is focussing his efforts on improving and perfecting his skills, allowing his actions to speak for themselves. According to certain publications, he is dating a female. He was seen kissing his girlfriend after a match that revealed his relationship. However, no more information is available.
Awards & Achievement
- Danish Superliga seasons 2012-13, 2015-16, and 2016-17
- 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17 Danish Cup
- 2021-22 Süper Lig
- 2022 Turkish Super Cup
- 2012-13 Danish Superliga Golden Boot
- 2012-13 Danish Superliga Player of the Year
- Copenhagen’s Season Player of the Year: 2012-13
- Cornelius attended FC Copenhagen’s first team training camps in July 2011 and January 2012.
- Cornelius was named Danish Superliga player of the month on October 7, 2012. On April 15, he scored the game-winning goal in a 3-2 victory against FC Nordsjaelland.
- Cornelius returned to F.C. Copenhagen for an unknown price on January 31, 2014, although Cardiff say they lost the majority of the money they spent for him.